Monday, July 27, 2009

WELCOME BACK TO NEW SEM!!!

I should say this...last week!! bt itz k..we r n 2nd week nw!! ald one week dah habis...!! so fast!!

i came back to UTP on 17th of july...with ma fren.."apek"kuhan, senior kumanan....it was so tired..
we reach utp around 2.30 pm..1st time at utp after 2 mnths!! woh..n the 1st person i saw ws the the guard....!!!hehe
n then...we r forced to do a medical check-up..4 HIN1..WOOPzz.. waiting 4 so longlah!!..tot ter will b a long cek up...bt the doc ony put smthing on my forehead n she said nothing!!... waste my time ny!!.. then cek in!!

once i enter my rm, i gt sinus dy! haitzzzzz,,,sneezing,sneEZING,,, and sNEEEEEEEZING!! I HATE THIS!!........N THE DAy juz habis like that!!
the 2nd day,,started to meet ma frenzzzzz al..n get back to the normal life in UTP!!..


spORTZ..maMAK...dc++....faceBOOking....gtaLK....YM...Mvies...IPOh..n finally,taman MAJU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment